LEMONADE

14:59



Few months ago, I saw this dress on On-Air Personality, Toke Makinwa and I knew I had to have it. I really had to. So I purchased it from PayPorte a while back. It was the first time I shopped on that site and its safe to say that I was not disappointed. I love this dress, love love love it.
I'm a sucker for white collars, you know already. The details are so cute with the very delicate white lace applique over the lemon green lining. Wore it once to a wedding and then to church recently so I did a post as usual for you guys. Yes, I'm back to my braid life for the next few weeks and just in case you missed my last Jumia post, click HERE

I can't believe 2015 has already gone halfway. I'm hoping you all are achieving the goals you set out for the year. If you haven't, don't be discouraged. There are six more months to the end of the year. Be inspired!










Dress: Opus London- NGN7,000. Get here
Shoes: WoodGreen, UK- £16.00. Similar here and here
Purse: Primark- £6.00. Similar here and here
Wristwatch and bracelets: Jessica Carlyle- Gifted
Rings: Random purchase. 
Sunglasses: Louis Vuitton- Gifted
On my lips: Zaron Lipstick in 'Lunar'. Find here

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. You look really great. More grease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I think Payporte has a nice array of dresses. Will have to check them out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should. Very unique dresses they have there.

      Delete
  3. I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this
    website. I'm hoping to view the same high-grade content from you
    in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own website now ;)

    Visit my webpage: EllynKStrege

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color and details on this dress make it perfect for summer! Lovin' that lipstick color too. x Nicole | www.changeanddress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole. The details are great for summer indeed.

      Delete
  5. I've gone through every single blog post and i have to commend you. This is a case of simplicity and sophiscation.

    My new favourite blog. Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Zerah. I'm glad I inspire you.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!